All You Need to Know About TurboTax Freedom 2019
TurboTax Freedom 2019 is a kind of advanced financial tool, which directly aims to provide tax preparation to its users. It has also been a matter of discussion between the federal government and private tax preparation company Intuit Inc. Moreover, TurboTax freedom edition is a different name TurboTax uses for its free file edition; it is highly necessary as a part of any industries deal with the internal Revenue Service (IRS).
With the TurboTax freedom edition, users can file their taxes free if they tend to qualify through the basic criteria it has been provided on its website. Moreover, Users can be benefitted in transferring their data from last year’s TurboTax return and automatically imports W-2 – a form that an employer ought to send to an employee and the IRS at the end of each year – information from participating employers
TurboTax Freedom has its own official website where TurboTax free file program is exclusively available online; however, this program cannot be accessible from the regular TurboTax site. If you need any assistance regarding the TurboTax Freedom edition, you must get our TurboTax help 2019 in order to get all possible help.
What are the Basic Criteria of TurboTax Freedom?
Among the several requirements, The TurboTax free edition a user needs to meet only one of these following qualifications.
- As per the estimated data, Income criterion for the individuals with total adjusted gross income (AGI) of $33,000 or less. Around 70% or 95 million individuals can come under these free services.
- Individuals, if they are eligible for the Earned Income Credit (EIC).
- Active duty military including Reservists and National Guard with a military-issued W-2 and a 2017 AGI of $66,000 or less.
What are the Qualification Criteria for TurboTax Freedom Edition?
To qualify for free TurboTax Freedom edition,
- An individual must qualify for federal tax preparation.
- An individual’s state must participate in the state FFA program.
What is the Difference between TurboTax Free File Program and Freedom Edition?
TurboTax Free File program is available for lower-income tax filers, regardless of tax return complicacies. Moreover, it is only offered through the IRS Free File Alliance (FFA) program. However, there is no upgrades are available.
Whereas, the TurboTax Freedom edition can be used by higher-income filers, although it handles only simple returns with no additional schedules. Here, upgrades and add-ons – such as TurboTax Plus and Audit Defense are available.
How Can You Switch to TurboTax Freed Free File Program?
To switch to TurboTax Free File Program,
- The first step you need to do is to sign out of your existing TurboTax account.
- Now, go to the free file program website and sign in to your account from there in order to get additional benefits.
- Then, select yes, switch to TurboTax Free File Program when prompted, and select Continue.
If you have any queries related to the TurboTax freedom edition, you can call one of our experts, which will surely help you out right away. However, in case, if you have any sorts of difficulties related to resolving TurboTax error code 42015, you must contact our technical experts. Our professionals are available 24/7 in order to resolve all sorts of issues.