How to Install TurboTax on Mac without CD Drive or With It in 2018?
TurboTax is used for preparing taxes and returns at the end of each financial year. With the assurance to provide a guaranteed maximum returns, the software has become extremely popular amongst the users to e-file tax returns by an individual or a company. As TurboTax is being used by several users, the company has launched its various versions to meet the exact or specific need of the individual. Basically, it has four different, Free, Deluxe, Premier, and Home and Business. And, all the four versions are available for both online and desktop, depending upon the Operating System. While the process to install TurboTax without CD or with it on Windows 10 in 2018 is not that difficult, you might face a few significant problems with TurboTax for Mac. If you want to install TurboTax on Mac, you are supposed to follow a few simple steps. And, only after you have followed the steps correctly, you will be able to know how to install TurboTax on Max without CD Drive or with it.
Steps to Install TurboTax on Max with CD Drive:
- At first, it is needed that you insert the CD or DVD drives of the MAC device on which you want install TurboTax.
- Now, make sure that you have double-clicked on the option for .dmg file to start with the downloading process.
- After this, the drive will automatically get opened. However, you need to be patient for a while.
- Now, it is important for you to drag the red checkmark for TurboTax to the application folder. You will find the folder in the pop-up window.
- We would like to recommend you not to drag the checkmark outside the popup window so that you don’t have to face any issue in the future.
- Now, as soon as you double-clicked on the TurboTax from the Application, the program will automatically start to run.
- If you notice that TurboTax not working on Mac, make sure that you have taken a quick assistance of the professionals at TurboTax customer support
How to Install TurboTax on Mac without CD Drive?
- Make sure that you have closed all the programs on your system, including the browser that you are presently using
- It would be a good idea if you can disable the antivirus programs which are running on your systems as it creates the TurboTax installation problems later on.
- Go to the TurboTax official site and click on the download link for the version that you want to purchase now of TurboTax software.
- Now, after you are done with choosing the software, make sure that you have clicked on the Download button.
- After you have clicked on the Download button, you are now supposed to follow the on-screen instruction to fix the problems.
- It will let you install TurboTax on Mac without CD Driver instantly and without any hassles.
What to do if TurboTax not working on Mac?
Now, once the process of installation has been completed, if you notice that TurboTax not working on Mac, you need to ensure that you have taken the help of the professionals. Dialing the customer support team of TurboTax at their official phone number will help you in quickly connecting with the professionals. In fact, it will let you fix all sort of TurboTax for Mac issues, be it related to the installation or setup.
How to contact TurboTax Customer Service?
The best way to connect with the TurboTax customer service team is to dial their official phone number. Though you can email your queries to them, but the process of resolution might take a few extra hours. So, for a quicker response, you need to dial the official and verified TurboTax Phone Number, which is both toll-free and available for the users 24/7.