How to Install TurboTax without CD drive on Windows 10?
Direct Number: 888-450-3444
Call Time: Average Wait: 3 mins. 24/7 Support, also available on Holidays.
The topic seems to be wide and vast, and that is the reason it needs proper explanation step by step. TurboTax is famous software, and is widely used by everyone. The feedback and response are positive, but there are some important issues that need to be properly solved. Now, it is important to find out how to install TurboTax on windows 10, or how to install TurboTax on Mac. First of all, we need to find out how to download and install the TurboTax software on Windows 10 without CD Drive. So, to help you out, we have come up with simple steps:
Download and Install TurboTax on Windows 10
- Open your computer
- Connect your computer to the internet
- Open your TurboTax software
- Now, download the program, from the Turbo Tax software
- You are supposed to open your return in Turbo Tax
- Now, an online menu you are supposed to choose Download state
- You are required to follow the online instructions to download
- After downloading, move to the installation part
- For additional state programs, repeat the same instructions
The above are the steps to download the TurboTax. Now, you are supposed to install it.
Install TurboTax on Windows 10 with CD Drive
Now, there are so many TurboTax installation problems and so it is needed to be resolved and explained step by step to resolve any further issues. Turbo tax installation is easy and should be known by all of us. We will discuss the steps to install TurboTax on Windows 10 without CD Drive later on. But, as of now, let’s understand how to install TurboTax on Windows with CD Drive.
- First of all, you are required to close all the programs, any programs including firewall or any virus protection program. As soon as you are done with the completion of the installation, you are required to switch it on, once you are done.
- If you have downloaded the Turbo Tax software, now click on the downloaded file to launch it (installer)
- Look for your downloaded file otherwise; insert a CD into the CD drive on your computer
- Installation might start automatically. If not then follow the below steps:
- Try to open the run window for that you are required to Hold on to Windows + R keys
- You are required to click on ‘browse’ and then try to navigate the TurboTax CD from CD/DVD/RW Drive (especially drive D)
- Now, you are supposed to double click on the setup.exe file
- Click OK to launch the installer
- Now, we are done with the download and the installing part. Here, you are required to know
How to install TurboTax on Windows 10 without CD Drive in 2018
- You are required to close every program that is running in your system, you are supposed to even close the browser you are presently using
- The best thing is to disable the antivirus programs which are eventually running in your system because it creates errors and troubles in installing the TurboTax
- You are supposed to visit the official site of the TurboTax, from there click on the download link. Focus on the link that you want to purchase the TurboTax software
- As soon as you are done with the choice of the software, you are required to click on the ‘download’ button
- After this, follow the on-screen steps to sort the problems
- Now, you would be able to install the TurboTax on the Windows and that too without CD drive.
Fix TurboTax Installation problems on Windows 10
We hope this article is helpful for you; all your trouble is resolved easily. On the other hand, if you still have issues then contact TurboTax customer service number. As soon as you contact them, they will provide you an instant resolution for the problems. Also, for further assistance, they might also take the remote access of the system for troubleshooting the problem.