TurboTax Error 1305 Steps to fix it
If you are one of those who don’t like to think much about Tax deduction in the beginning and start panicking as the tax season knocks the door, then TurboTax is just an ideal solution for you. This great tax software of Intuit is being widely used by the people of U.S.A and Canada due to the number of amazing benefits that it provides to the users. Using TurboTax is comparatively cost-effective than paying a professional whom you have hired to file your tax returns. Other than that, using this software is super easy and convenient too.
What makes TurboTax great tax software is that it analyzes the tax return of the users thoroughly and ensures that users receive every bit of tax deductions and credit that they entirely deserve. As there are plenty of forms to fill out, chances are high that you might end up missing any one of them. Well, when it comes to TurboTax, all that you have to do is answer the questions, fill all the information asked and rest will be all done by this amazing yet simple software. Apart from all those features, the users also get an impeccable TurboTax customer service that is 24*7 hours available.
Despite so many benefits and a handful of amazing features, TurboTax has a certain set of issues that often trouble the users. And among all the issues, the one that makes the users pull their hair out is the error 1305 that they face quite often from time to time.
What exactly is TurboTax Error 1305?
Now let us first understand what exactly does this error in details. Basically, TurboTax error 1305 after occurrence makes the windows sluggish and responds slowly to any action made by keyboards and mouse. Other than that, the user system might start freezing from time to time. Fortunately, there is a permanent solution to this nagging issue and you can solve this issue all by yourself.
Important steps to fix TurboTax error 1305
Here is the step by step guide that you can follow to stop this error permanently
- Firstly, you have to get the registry entries associated with error 1305 repaired as soon as possible.
- Now, give your system a complete scan to make sure that it’s free from any kind of malware.
- After that get rid of all the system junk that are present in your system in the form of temporary files and folders.
- Next is to update your PC device drivers.
- After that, use the window restore feature to make default to the recent changes made in the system.
- Try to reinstall the TurboTax software as there is a good chance that the 1305 error could be related to a specific program.
- Next, use window system file checker to scan and restore all the corrupt files in your system.
- Also, Check for an update in your system and install it immediately if there are any.
- Lastly, perform a clean installation of your system.
TurboTax Customer Support
Wrapping it up, these were pretty much that you ought to do. However, if you are still facing error 1305 on your system, then you can also contact for TurboTax Customer Service. They have a specially dedicated team of highly skilled professionals who have the right knowledge and experience in this field. They will ensure that your problem is solved in no time.