TurboTax Error Code 65535: How to Fix the Unexpected Install Error in Windows 10, 8 or 7?
TurboTax is one of the most trendsetting software programs, which is primarily focused on computing the taxes and returns. It lets the user e-file their returns, be it of individual or a company, quite hassle-freely. In fact, it searches over more than 350 tax deductions to let the user enjoy maximum benefits. Moreover, each and every detail gets reviewed and verified so that no errors are reported sooner or later. As a result, it ensures the users with 100% accurate calculations. This is why a lot of people across the USA and Canada prefer to install TurboTax without CD drive on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Windows XP or on Mac devices.
However, to be honest, as there is nothing in this world which is completely flawless, and so even TurboTax users have to come across the unexpected install error 65535 while trying on install TurboTax on Windows 10, 7, 8 or Windows Vista and Windows XP. There could be various possible reasons behind the error, but only an expert can resolve the matter easily. Just in case, if you have been facing this issue, make sure that you have taken an immediate help of the professionals. And, to connect with them, you need to dial the official toll-free 24/7 TurboTax customer service phone number. But, before you get in touch with the experts, it is necessary for you to go through this blog as here we have tried to briefly analyze the TurboTax error code 65535 along with its possible causes, reasons and solutions. So, let’s take a quick look:
TurboTax Unexpected Error 65535: What is its meaning?
As the name suggests, the TurboTax error 65535 occurs when the users tries to install the software on Windows devices, but fails to do so because of unexpected errors. Due to this issue, a lot of problem occurs, and it basically stops the device to perform. Moreover, the process of installation gets interrupted in the mid-way, and the user faces the TurboTax unexpected install error code 65535. The worst part is that this issue can occur in any of the Windows Operating System, including Windows 7, 8, 10 or Windows XP and Vista. So, here we have come up with some proper resolutions to this issue. But, before we jump to that part, let’s understand the common reasons behind the same.
TurboTax Install Error Code 65535: Common Reasons or Causes
- When the system is affected by corrupt installation or registry of the files
- When the device has been attacked by viruses or Trojans
- When there is an incomplete installation of the applications or programs
TurboTax Installation Error 65535: How to troubleshoot it?
The process to resolve or fix this error is not that difficult. However, while troubleshooting, one needs to beware of all the steps in detail. Or else, you might create a bigger problem. Also, the process of troubleshooting TurboTax error 65535 is different for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP or Vista OS. So, be careful about that as well. So, we have come up with steps in detail. Let’s take a look:
Fix TurboTax Error 65535 on Windows XP and Windows Vista:
- At first, make sure that you have logged in to the Windows XP device that you are currently using
- Now, here, we would like to tell you that you have to log in to the device only with the Administrator rights
- If any online backup is running, don’t forget to disable it before moving further.
- In the meantime, you are also required to disable all the firewalls and antivirus programs
- Now, it is recommended to install, re-install or update the TurboTax software
- Now, once it is done, don’t forget to re-enable all the firewalls, antivirus programs or online backup
Troubleshoot TurboTax Installation Error code 65535 on Windows 7:
If you have been using Windows 7 installation error, and facing the installation error of TurboTax, you are supposed to follow these steps:
- Log in to Windows 7 system as an admin or with administrator rights
- Now, disable all the security features, followed by taking the online backup of the data
- Now, you need to try to install TurboTax.
- Also, make sure that you have eliminated all the corrupt files and Windows registry from the system
Resolve TurboTax Unexpected Error 65535 on Windows 8:
To fix the error code 65535 on Windows 8, you are supposed to follow all the steps that are enlisted for Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista. If those steps are not sufficient, we would recommend you to follow the steps that are given below:
- Before you move ahead with the procedure, you need to click on the “Taskbar”
- Now, it is important for you to go to the “Task Manager” section
- After that, you need to ensure that you have clicked on “More Details” button
- Now, feel free to click on the “Service” tab button
- If the misserver status shows “Running,” you need to wait for sometime as Windows 8 is already installing another file or program
- After it stops, make sure that you have continued with the process.
- Try to re-install or install TurboTax
Fix TurboTax Error code 65535 on Windows 10:
- At first, you need to click on the “Taskbar”
- Now, as you move ahead with the steps, don’t forget to go to the “Task Manager” section
- Well, now don’t forget to search for the “Intuit Update Service”
- Make sure that you have clicked on the “End Process” tab
- Click on “Details”
- Search for “MSIexec.exe” file
- End the task bar
- Now, it is the time for you to re-install or update the TurboTax software
Contact TurboTax Support for troubleshooting TurboTax Error 65535
Now, if by chance, you got stuck with issues while troubleshooting the error code 65535 in TurboTax installation, feel free to get in touch with the experts. You just have to dial their TurboTax customer support phone number. And, as soon as you contact them, they will provide you a relevant solution to fix TurboTax unexpected error 65535 on Windows 10, Windows XP, Vista, 8 or 7 permanently.